FIGHTING FOR ARIZONANS
I am excited to share with you that I'm running for Congress.
I have been your strong voice in the Arizona State House of Representatives and now I want to fight for you in the United States Congress - District 2.
CD2 has been well served in the past by the transformational leadership of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and Congressman Ron Barber. With your help, I will build on their legacies in the United State Congress.
I grew up believing that in the United States, if you work hard and play by the rules, you deserve a fighting chance at success. I’m running for Congress because today the deck is stacked in favor of those at the top – they’ve broken that promise of the American Dream. We need to return to that promise of opportunity for all Americans.
My priorities include:
- Grow and diversify our economy and create better, higher paying jobs by fixing our crumbling highways, growing our biomedicine industry, and making Arizona the solar capitol of the world.
- Protect Social Security and Medicare.
- Make college affordable and reduce student debt.
- Grow clean energy sources and address climate change.
- Take care of our veterans who sacrificed so much for us.
- Protect a woman’s right to control her own body and fight to guarantee equal pay for equal work.
- Fight for paid family and medical leave.
- Champion comprehensive immigration reform with a pathway to citizenship.
- Expand high-quality educational access with universal pre-K.